Our founders are celebrating 25 years of consulting experience in one of the world's greatest technology and venture capital hubs, Silicon Valley, California.
Based close to Stanford University, we are surrounded by entrepreneurs, technologists, investors and researchers that we can call on to augment our consulting teams.
Techviser thinks of consulting as a production process where we manufacture products and services of value for our clients.
We have produced business plans, developed software prototypes, introduced investors to startups, written whitepapers and produced presentations for both large and small companies, in the US, Asia and Europe.
Clients hire us because we:
- simplify complex problems with analysis, diagrams and charts
- consult efficiently because our consultants have technical, marketing and operational talent
- build customer and partner relationships by leveraging our extensive business networks
- communicate effectively across diverse company cultures
- use small agile teams and individuals that can work rapidly to meet deadlines
- make consulting milestones and deliverables as clear as possible from the outset