Techviser helps startup CEOs refine their focus,, vision and customer knowledge so that a company is ready to present to venture investors.
Techviser consultants have acted as interim executives for startups, initiating marketing, sales and business development activities. We have helped startups:
- develop successful business plans that resulted in equity funding from venture capitalists
- find their initial customers
- develop promotional campaigns with websites, trade shows, media and collateral
- hire early employees and undertake campus recruiting
- create budgets, forecast sales, develop pricing and calculate revenue
- meet with venture capitalists to present business plans
The most frequently requested service by startups is for Techviser to comment on the business plan and marketing strategy. We scan the environment and develop market research materials, from both primary and secondary sources. This can include conducting surveys, interviewing prospective customers, holding focus groups, visiting partners and assessing customer feedback.