Microprocessor cores are ubiquitous with applications ranging from cellphones to defense to washing machines. Challenges for designers range from software support to heat dissipation.
Techviser consultants have helped design microprocessors and attract software developers to new architectures. Dr John Mashey, a founder of Techviser, has participated in the annual IEEE Hot Chips conference at Stanford as speaker, program chair and long standing committee member.
Techviser can work with clients to:
- help them develop product strategies for microprocessors
- help review specs for microprocessor-based designs
- develop marketing strategies for new microprocessors
- undertake due-diligence on ventures that rely on microprocessor architectures
- advise designers on the pros and cons of different microprocessor architectures