Grids, clusters, cloud computing and offshoring help organizations help organizations deal with the complexities and costs of managing growing databases. Integrating and interfacing different databases requires careful planning. The challenge for many corporations is to mashup or combine databases from different departments with analytic, social media and enteprise content to create awesome customer experiences.
Techviser consultants have analyzed the database industry, developed software for databases and worked with database vendors. They have also worked with full text search systems for over 30 years. Techviser brings experience in:
- helping companies understand how to interface diverse database systems
- developing small relational database applications on PCs
Techviser can work with clients to plan database, content management, search engine and data storage management at the applications level. Techviser can also help:
- venture capitalists with due-diligence on database related products and services
- database vendors with marketing strategies and industry analysis
- software vendors with choice of software platform for storing data