Business plans range from short presentations and documents for startups, to volumes of analysis for major corporations. Techviser consultants have worked in both entrepreneurial startup cultures and established corporate environments. We have developed marketing, operational, product and project plans.
It is essential that the client owns the plan and contributes to the planning process.
The Startup Business Plan
Startup companies have usually begun a plan, but may lack marketing details or financial assumptions. Techviser provides entrepreneurial teams with feedback on a plan before they present it to potential investors.
Techviser has worked on the following planning projects:
- Prepare for a strategic planning process by analyzing company strengths and weaknesses
- Brainstorm and create a mindmap for a strategic plan
- Develop a project plan, showing the critical path, timeline and assignment of tasks
- Create a presentation for a marketing plan. Present it to the board of directors
- Create a plan for a software company to set up a new services division
- Contribute to a major operations plan by identifying resources and organizational players